Pages

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

The t-rex

My Mum won this big toy dinosaur in a claw machine I was pretty thrilled when I saw it. It is 53 centimetres tall.It is a Tyrannosaurus Rex and my friend victor really likes it because he is a dinosaur professional Also my brother likes it too he thinks it is awesome.  

2 comments:

  1. Your Mum is very clever to win that! Victor certainly is a dinosaur professional! He could teach us all a lot about the Tyrannosaurus Rex! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thete looks cool desharn

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.