The other week we did run jump throw. It was fun. We did it for 3 weeks.
First, we did run.
Then, we did throw.
Then, the next week we did jump.
It was hard, but fun and very challenging. We learnt how to run properly. Also how to throw and to jump. We did a hurdle relay. My favourite activity was the javelin. We threw a nerf vortex and measured from where it landed. Most of the time I do not like athletics but Run jump throw was really fun and it was a good way to get active .
First, we did run.
Then, we did throw.
Then, the next week we did jump.
It was hard, but fun and very challenging. We learnt how to run properly. Also how to throw and to jump. We did a hurdle relay. My favourite activity was the javelin. We threw a nerf vortex and measured from where it landed. Most of the time I do not like athletics but Run jump throw was really fun and it was a good way to get active .
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.