Great Work Desharn! I liked how you have sounded clear in the video and everything you said makes sense. To fix up this blogpost you could try and add a pragraph onto the end of it off the Blog Post Template. Remember Next Time to take your time on the screencastify. Good Job!
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Great Work Desharn! I liked how you have sounded clear in the video and everything you said makes sense. To fix up this blogpost you could try and add a pragraph onto the end of it off the Blog Post Template. Remember Next Time to take your time on the screencastify. Good Job!
ReplyDelete