Part 1 - Paris Goebel?
- Who is Paris Goebel?
- Where did she grow up?
- How/when did she study dance?
- Add pictures of Paris
Answers
1. Paris Goebel is a New Zealand dancer and choreographer, dancer, singer, actress, and director.
2. Paris Goebel grew up in Manurewa in Auckland.
3. When she was 10 she started hip-hop lessons then later on when she was 15 she started doing this dance group call ReQuest with four of her female friends.



Kia ora Desharn! I am getting excited to see 8Bh and 8Gb perform what they have been working on with Ms. Clark and Mrs. Beer in Drama/Music this term.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your research on Paris Goebel because I didn't know much about her. I also like that you included some images to make your post more interesting and so we really know who you are talking about.
- Miss Birtch