Pages

Friday, 8 March 2019

Silent Reading Summary

Today I was reading a book about Forensic Science. Forensic Science is where people study criminals, fingerprints. They do this so they can help the Police and other agencies to help investigate a bank robbery. If they find the fingerprints there is a chance they can find the criminal. 

Image result for types of finger printsI also found out that in 1992 a man named John Schneeberger committed a crime,but police could not match his DNA to the DNA found at the crime scene. To fool the testers, he surgically inserted a pipe filled with another man's DNA into his arm
  1. The thumb print is the easiest to find as you tend to use your thumb for most things
  2. Everybody has unique fingerprints
  3. DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Greg for your reply I will try do this in future blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.