Friday, 19 February 2016
Make my day
We have been learning how to make someone's day. We made this into a activity by get a piece of card and stick it to our back with double-sided sticky tape and spent 10-15 minutes to write good things on other peoples card on their back to make their day.
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Desharn. I think you had a great day that day because of what everyone said about you. I would say it lasted for 20 minutes.
ReplyDeleteI had a good day too.