This is my I cant Imagine life without...
For this piece of art you draw a bubble and write with a vivid I cant imagine life without and rule lines on angles and write the words as big as you can so the words will fill the gaps and then just decorate and colour the sheet and for more WOW factor stick it onto a black sheet of paper for a border.I can not life life with out my family because they support me and they are always there for me. And that's what I cant imagine life my life without

I like the way you have explained why you decided to put your family on there Desharn. You have used your creative thinking to incorporate symbols within your lettering. I can't imagine life without family, friends and Wifi either! Do you know, I have never watched a full Star Wars movie? I tune out after the first 10 minutes. Has anyone else put similar choices on theirs?
ReplyDelete