I like how you have showed a picture of the charter and what they are off ect the movie. I like you you have made the picture the biggest than the text so you know that the main thing. But maybe next time make the text a little bit bigger.
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I like how you have showed a picture of the charter and what they are off ect the movie. I like you you have made the picture the biggest than the text so you know that the main thing. But maybe next time make the text a little bit bigger.
ReplyDelete