Pages

Thursday, 25 August 2016

Help Animals in NZ

I found making this animation very challenging. I learned how to change the embedded HTML code so my animation played like a movie instead of an animation.  I learned to duplicate slides to make the talking last longer on the screen. To make it more eye-catching. Duplicating the slides was very tedious and frustrating. I also learned how to persist. My most trickiest part was to duplicate most of the slides over and over to read speech bubbles. I made loads of mistakes and had to keep on tweaking with the slightest movements which was hard and time consuming.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I REALLY liked how you did so many slides and how you made it in such a short time but it is great. I learnt not to give away any of my pets because they might not end up with a nice family.
    Maybe next time you could add a little more details and not to much hurting on the dogs. Also, maybe next time you could make it slower because it is a little to fast for a lot of people and once again great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Desharn, I like how you made your animation interesting so people would want to watch it. Maybe next time you can make the slideshow slower because is too fast for me to read. It's nice to see that you have put in so much slides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Desharn I like it at the end you put what you learned and I can see that you put a lot of effort into making it. Maybe next time you can fix this. It is hard to read because it goes too fast.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.