Pages

Wednesday, 15 November 2017

Arts & Cultre

Pen and paper
How do you think a culture's ideas and values are shown in their values?


How do these people make art?

I'm doing Chinese culture because I thought it would be easy because the Chinese do a lot of art  like visual art paintings ad dancing


Reflecting on what i did  today:
We did shoulder warm ups
Voice pracitng

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Desharn. I have enjoyed seeing you enjoy the singing and dancing so far. Desharn why do you think we do vocal and movement warm ups? What is the prurpose of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Desharn, I really enjoyed working with you today on your scene with Nathan because you played with the character. How would you describe your character?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Desharn. You made such a great Timone and I have enjoyed seeing you grow in confidence. I like the picture you have added, The lion King is such a strong visual! What did you find challenging about being Timone?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.