Pages

Thursday, 2 November 2017

Space Monkey

If I was sent into space for 65 years I would be happy to come back to earth, but the sky would be thick and smoky and hard to breathe. And the world will be overrun by robots they would be stacking up human in factories and locking them up and the chimps will be running savage everywhere. And the chimps aren't  ordinary chimps they are robot-chimps the have strong metal biceps and shoot lasers from their eyes. They also have jetpacks installed in their backs. But one day the robot-chimps turn on the robots and eat them with gravy and chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.