Pages

Friday, 18 August 2017

The small Dragon - Poem

The small dragonunnamed.jpg


The small dragon is in the sky                               
Breathing fire on people nearby
He is speeding fast like a bullet                              
If you hold his tongue do not pull it
His smoke is thick and hot
He has little horns on the top of his head
The little dragon is tiny and scaly
His little  tail is very wavy
His long bony wings are thin and wide
Hes soaring high in the sky
The little dragon is doing tricks
He gets a treat what will he pick
He chose the fire flix
It burnt inside
Then the poor tiny dragon slowly died

1 comment:

  1. Hi Desharn,

    I am a year 7 student from st Pius x catholic school. I really liked your poem it was creative and the flow was fantastic.

    Keep up the great work!

    Katelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.