Monday, 3 December 2018
Final Product - Passion Project 2018
This is out finished volcano. We ended up glue blue paper around the volcano to make it look like it was surrounded by water. We also added lichen to make it look like small plants or shrubs. We got the lichen off the tress and we also got dead twigs to make small trees. I am happy with our end result. I think it turned out awesome.
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Desharn.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool blog post showing your Passion Project volcano. I enjoyed visiting you today at the exhibition and seeing it in real life. It looks like you put in a lot of time to create something like this and it looks very realistic.
Thank you for sharing this on your blog!
- Miss Birtch