Pages

Thursday, 7 February 2019

English : Silent Reading

Image result for the amazing spiderman spider verse prelude comicAt the beginning of every English lesson we do 10 mins of silent reading. Today I have read 12 pages from The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Verse Prelude written by Slott Gage. The book is basically a graphic novel about a evil vampire that is wanting more power. To do so he has to travel through different dimensions and hunt down all the spider people to gain unimaginable power.

I cant wait to read more.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Desharn
    I can't wait for you to read more too as I am really interested in what you will share with your audience. I really liked the way you included a picture of cover of the novel and the rich language you used (unimaginable power and different dimension). It made me wonder what kind of different dimensions do you mean. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.