Today in metalwork we had to find out what a hazard was, find out the name of the of the various safety sign types and name and describe the purpose of 3 common safety signs you see in a workshop.
1. Authorised personnel only
This sign is just to clarify that only certain people are allowed in this space, basically like a staff only sign, This kind of sign is a prohibited sign because it has a red circle wit a slash in the middle.
_________________________________________________________
2. Wear eye protection.
3. Caution Sign

__________________________________________________
4. Custom Sign
This is my sign I made in google draw. It means you must wear eye protection while operating drills.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.