Pages

Tuesday, 13 August 2019

Chicken Stir Fry- Home Economics

I was away of the duration of the making of this meal. I still have to point out what is healthy and what is not, Plus the carbs and fat and sugars etc....



The recipe was chicken stir-fry. The main ingredients where carrot,onion,broccoli,zucchini,sesame oil, chicken and 2 min noodles.

Healthy Stuff
    Image result for chicken stirfry
  • Carrot
  • Zucchini
  • Chicken
  • Broccoli

Sort of Healthy Stuff
  • Sesame Oil
  • Noodles

Carbs, sugars and fat etc.
  • The 2 min noodles are pasta so that means they contain a fair bit of carbs
  • The veges contain all natural sugars. Which are fine
  • The sesame oil has fat

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.