Last Friday in Home Economics,We made Bacon & Corn Fritters.
The Recipe consisted of: Flour,Egg, Baking Powder,Corn,Batter ans Sweet Chili Sauce
Healthy Stuff
Corn
Egg
Sort of Healthy Stuff
Bacon
Sweet Chili Sauce
Carbs, sugars and fat etc.
Bacon has fat.
Sweet Chili Sauce, Fats and probably sugar
Corn has natural Sugars.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.