Pages

Friday, 15 February 2019

Silent Reading - English

Image result for pets
Before every English lesson we do 10 minutes of silent reading. We do this so we can improve the way we read, This English lesson i was reading a book on facts. In this book i found out that hamsters are banned in Australia and New Zealand because they could get into the wild and reproduce too much causing havoc in the Eco-system. I think hamsters should be allowed in New Zealand and Australia because rabbit are kind of the same they reproduce a lot and cause problems for farms and other places. Overall i think it was a good book , I cant wait to do more reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.