Te Whare Tapa Wha is about understanding the the 4 different dimensions that are essential for the body. We made a small house as a diagram. Te Whare Tapa Wha is similar to a house it has 4 walls and if one of those walls fall down then you become broken or sad, I made a lot of contribution to build the house i was also accompanied by my partner Shanix. I measured the walls and the roof. Then we wrote down what we think each of the 4 dimensions mean. It was challenging when we had to make the roof because we measured it wrong the first time but second time round it was good. This was challenging but i lot of fun I can't wait to learn more about Te Wharre Tapa WhaThursday, 14 February 2019
Te Whare Tapa Wha: House
Te Whare Tapa Wha is about understanding the the 4 different dimensions that are essential for the body. We made a small house as a diagram. Te Whare Tapa Wha is similar to a house it has 4 walls and if one of those walls fall down then you become broken or sad, I made a lot of contribution to build the house i was also accompanied by my partner Shanix. I measured the walls and the roof. Then we wrote down what we think each of the 4 dimensions mean. It was challenging when we had to make the roof because we measured it wrong the first time but second time round it was good. This was challenging but i lot of fun I can't wait to learn more about Te Wharre Tapa Wha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.