Pages

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Day 3: Rio 2016 Olympics Poem

 Today in Reading I was set the task to write a Poem About Golf being reintroduced in the Rio 2016 Olympics. I chose Golf because I know about Golf and what they do and how to play.

Oh Golf,Your the best,Even though I got whacked in the chest, I just love golf because you hit the ball and when you get it in the hole everyone thinks your cool.

1 comment:

  1. A good poem about golf. Well done. You managed to get some rhyming words in there.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.