
Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Day 3: Olympic Sports,Judo
Activity 1: Judo is a sport where you have to knock the other person down on the ground knee first. Judo was presented to the Olympics in 1964 in China. In the, Rio Olympics there are Men's and Woman's for Judo. The reason why I chose Judo is because I am Strong and would be able to knock them over easily. I chose these pictures because they are pictures of Judo stars and what happens in Judo.


1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good work Desharn. Yes you do have to be strong to compete in Judo. Have you ever tried any Martial Arts?
ReplyDelete