Well done on today's tasks. You have completed them to a high standard. Yes Boxing is more about strength. It also about your strong mind. Yes having a witty mind would be helpful getting over the bad times in a boxing match. Keep aiming for the Gold Desharn.
Well done Desharn. Have you been to nay of those landmarks? I have been to the L&P bottle. It is cool. I like your logo. Can you tell me why you choose it?
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Well done on today's tasks. You have completed them to a high standard. Yes Boxing is more about strength. It also about your strong mind. Yes having a witty mind would be helpful getting over the bad times in a boxing match. Keep aiming for the Gold Desharn.
ReplyDeleteWell done Desharn. Have you been to nay of those landmarks? I have been to the L&P bottle. It is cool. I like your logo. Can you tell me why you choose it?
ReplyDelete